> Has anyone else had a similar problem with legs.  Dr didn't feel it was
> exzema (which is what it looks like to me).  The areas now are a purplish
> red.
> Bill & Bobbie Cotter     [log in to unmask]         Reno, NV

Is Bill on any other medications besides his PD meds?

If Bill has a vascular problem, there are many causes and it is
disturbing that none of your doctors seem concerned enough to pursue
them.  Medications, diabetes, decreased vascular perfusion are just some
of the  reasons for what you are describing.
-----
Regards
Mary Ann