Joyce....  Your "recipe" for "anti-dozing-off-at-the-drop-of-a-hat" couldn't
have come at a better time!   I've had the same problem since my otherwise
very successful unilateral pallidotomy 2 years ago...I can doze off in the
middle of a sentance, wake up, doze off... IT'S TERRIBLE!!  And sooooo
embarassing....
(OYE!!! <--- Barb smacks self on forehead).   Errrrr... I can also do this
neat li'l parlor trick while at the wheel of my car, provided I'm in what I
call "Doze Mode."

Each "Doze Mode" lasts for a couple of weeks and then mostly disappears for  2
to 5 weeks, only to return once again ad infinitum.  I'm in the middle of a
"Doze Mode" right now, as a matter of fact.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz <grin>

I have a family wedding coming up at the end of this month, and since I live
in another direction than nearly everyone, will have to drive myself out into
the hinterlands where this event is going to be held... It's going to be
waaaaaay up in a canyon off a twisty-turny narrow road, and if I'm in "Doze
Mode," I know it'd be dangerous for me to drive it on my own.  Also, it'd
be...uhhhhhh... kinda embarassing to nod off as I sit there in my
pretty-as-a-picture evening clothes.  WHAT IF I SNORED? <blushing> (giggle)

All this has lead to a question, Joyce... in your "recipe" for the vitamin B
concoction, I'm PRESUMING the 1,1, & 5 on the left indicates the NUMBER of the
actual pills one takes?  Yes?? (I know... it always takes me a long time to
get to the point, huh?) <smile>

Thanks for sharing your "recipe," Joyce... 'cause if it works for me (and who
KNOWS with PD?), it'll add some real quality back into my life..

Barb Mallut,