My husband is also on Sinemet and Permax and has hallucinations -- at times
very threatening and frightening to him -- and causing quite of bit of
paranoia, from "someone's been using my toothbrush" to "those men with the
guns are parked across the street again; look out!".
I wrote about hallucinations last week -- specifically asking for someone's
experience with Clozaril, which my husband's neurologist is recommending.
  (Clozaril is mainly used in the treatment of schizophrenia and requires
weekly blood tests.) While consulting with a psychiatrist  - in conjunction
with the neurologist - about possibly starting Clozaril, I was told that
there will very soon be a new drug out without the potential damage to the
liver, etc., that Clozaril may produce.  Mark Atyeo gave me some valuable
insights on Clozaril; his wife has been on it.
My husband is currently on a low dosage of Risperdal ( which Vicki Peyton
says is not recommended in Parkinsons.)
While he still has the hallucinations, they are right now not bothering him,
so we're postponing the start of Clozaril.  Maybe the new drug will have a
more favorable future in his case.
We hate all these powerful drugs, but you gotta do what you gotta do, Kathy.
  Best wishes to you.