Sue,

I also suffer from fatigue.  I fact, it is the most difficult part of PD I
have to deal with.  I often seem to feel "out of breath" and weak. Before I
was diagnosed I slept all the time. I don't sleep as much since starting PD
medications:  Sinemet, Parlodel, (both very low doses) & eldepryl, and
Vitamin E (2000iu.).  My neurologist started me on the Parlodel about 10
months ago specifically for the fatigue (energy), and it has helped.  I take
one-half of a 2.5mg tablet 3 times a day.  However, the fatigue has been
slowly building recently and I am considering asking my neuro. to increase it
slightly.  I also take an antidepressant, Effexor (75mg twice a day), which
my doctor said might also halp my energy.
 Another thing I feel really helped was water therapy (exercises) in a
swimming pool--you feel great if you do it regularly---which I haven't been
able to do this summer.

Hope this is of some help.
            Rosemary Russell