Subject: Anyone?

Response to Jacob Drollinger

Hello Jacob,
            You should not really be surprised that no-one has answered
your question. What you are asking in reality is for someone to tell you
how to induce Parkinson's Disease (Or at least Parkisonism), in the hope
that it will balance out your problem in the globus pallidus (I think that
is where you said it was). The concept is so alien to us that I don't
think you will get an answer. We have spent years pulling in the opposite
direction, and I for one would feel very strange selecting Reverse gear
now.
     Regards,  Brian Collins