Hi Marvin- your story sounds familiar except that I tried sinemet CR for
nights only and it made me wide awake and unable to sleep at all!!  I
reverted to Sinemet Plus and Tryptizol(one 25mg at night) and everything
improved.  You must have a very special wife...William and I have been
married 23 years and have hardly spent a day apart as he farms and we too
our best friends as well as spouses.  Have a nice weekend
regards Emma