"Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD" <[log in to unmask]>

Kathrynne et al - HELP  PLEASE!!

I don't use artificial sweeteners but my diabetic husband does a lot.  He
controls the diabetes through diet and pills.  He depends on nutrasweet in
ice cream, yogurt, gingerale, pie, etc. etc.

 I'm convinced he needs to have a long trial period off all artificial
substitutes.  He needs creative and satisfying alternatives that also exclude
sugar, honey, molasses...<groan, sob>

 Any ideas will not only  help him (by the way, one of his hobbies is
cooking) but will also reduce my ANXIETY level!

Thanks.

Barbara Blake-Krebs
Merriam, KS