   Hi, Renoites:
        Dr. Kim Burchiel, Oregon Health Sciences University, is also
doingthis procedure. By air, from Reno to Portland is just a "hop"??
        Anyway, it is two years since we saw Dr. B. for the first time and
he showed us the video of that procedure. At that time he had 12 patients, I
believe. he stated he thinks it is the future as it is less invasive.
        I daresay your doctor can find his name and phone him --the old
Doctor to Doctor --. I know you would like his staff. They have been caring
and supportive. Let us know..
  Gordon doing well--we had our 45th anniversay and gave a big party--his
idea. We were both exhausted but so what??>