Jacob Drollinger and others on the list:
        I don't know if there's any relationship in the area of anxiety
between those suffering with Parkinson's and those suffering from Shy-Drager
Syndrome--
I only know that anxiety has been one of the worst things that my wife has
suffered from for the last several years.  It seems that even normally
pleasant activities translate into terribe anxiety for her.  (ie. Visits
from our children and grand-children,  good friends, our Pastor etc.)
Because of the loss of function of her body, she no longer perspires, her
blood pressure is entirely position related and her heart rate is basically
locked at 80, the only outward symptom is the panic that I see in her eyes
and the exhaustion that she subsequently suffers.  We have found no
medication that can reduce these symptoms.  The only thing that we have been
able to do is to keep her day very rigidly scheduled with as few changes and
"surprises" as possible.  I would be interested to hear from other PWPs with
comments on this.

                                My very best regards,
                                Don Summers
                                Austin, Texas