hello, All.  I'm sending out the following to alot of people i email with,
so please ignore some obvious errors in relation to the Listserv.  if some
feel this was inappropiate to post to the Listserv, let me know and i will
not do it again; though i felt this was easier and simpler and less
intrusive than emailing everyone individually. ;-)
i have a favor to ask:

i don't know if i told you that i have Parkinson's Disease (turned 29 in
June-diagnosed nearly five years).  I have my own WebSite Design /
Consulting Business--but live on a shoestring budget even with SSDI/SSI
benefits due to my Parkinson's Disability. Hopefully an upcoming surgery
will change all that and provide a better life quality.

Could you provide me with a "copy" or the original of any of the following
software if you have it;  or purchasse one or two titles and donate it/them
to me as a tax-write-off?  The list is long, but i ask everyone i
communicate with, since all the programs below could assist me in my
WebSite Design / Consulting Business.

I could trade you copies of PageMill 1.0 &/or SiteMill 1.0 or anything else
i have.  Email me a list of software you desire and maybe we can set up a
barter sytstem; or always share the cost of buying new software and
alternate as to who gets the original disks.  (If we do this, we should
always buy Disks and not CD Roms). Such an arrangement could really help me
out.

thanks for your patience. and understanding.  my Parkinson's Disease can
really be exacerbated by stress, but you never gave me cause for any. ;-)

*******************SOFTWARE LIST REQUESTS*************************

QUICK KEYS 3.0.1

ADOBE:
Acrobat Exchange 2.1 (3.0?)
Acrobat Pro/Catalog 2.1/(3.0?)
Electronic Publishing 4 Mac
After Effects 3.1
=46rameMaker 5.0.1
Persuasion 3.0.2
PhotoDelux
Streamline 3.1
SuperAtM 3.9
SuperPaint (Delux?) 3.5
TextureMaker 1.0
Illustrator 6.0
PageMaker 6.0
PageMill 2.0
Photoshop 3.0.5
Premier 4.2.1
Dimensions 2.0
Art Explorer 1.0
=46etch 1.2
Gallery Effects 1.5.2 Volumes 1-3
Homepublisher 2.1
Intellidraw 2.0
TextureMaker 1.0
TypeBasics
Type On Call 4.1
Type Reunion 1.0.3
TypeTwister 1.0
WildType

ClARIS:
HomePage
Works 4.0
Impact
Amazing Animation 1.0
CyberArcade II or III
Draw 1.0
Emailer 1.0
Encyclomedia
MacPaint 2.0
Mac Project Pro 1.5
Organizer 1.0
Clickbook

MICROSOFT:

Office 4.2.1 (I believe you said the system comes with this?)
SoftWindows 95
Bookshelf 1996
CreativeWriter 1.0
Encarta 1996
=46ine Artist 1.0
=46oxPro 2.6
Project 4.0
Word 6.0.1
Excel 5.0a
PowerPoint 4.0
Works 4.0

MACROMEDIA:
Authorware (Pro?) 3.5
Director 5.0
Extreme 3D 1.0
3D Design 1.0
=46ontographer 4.1
Multimedia Studio 2.0
=46reeHand GraphicStudio 2.0
xRES 2.0
SoundEdit 16 2.0

KPT:
PowerTools 3.0
PowerGoo
Bryce 2.0
CONVOLVOR 1.0
=46inal Effects 3.0
PowerPhotos: Volumes 1-3
Vector Efftects 1.0
=46RACTAL DESIGN:
PaInter 4.0
Dabbler 2.0
Poser 1.0

ALLADIN:
DeskTop Tools
DropStuff/Stuffit Expander Pro

SPECULAR:
Infini-D 3.1
TextureScape 2.0
Logomotion 2.0
Collage 2.0.1

SYMANTIC:
Norton Utilities 3.2
DiskDoubler Pro 1.0
Cafe 1.0
MacTools Pro 4.0
Norton Disklock 4.0
SAM 4.0
Suitcase 3.0
CONNECTIX:
PowerBook Utilities 2.0
Maxima
RamDoubler 2.0 (or any previous version)
SpeedDoubler 1.1

VIRTUS:
3D WebSite Builder
VR 1.0.1
WALKTHROUGH PRO 2.5

DELTAPOINT:
WebAnimator
Graphics Tools 1.0

DATAVIZ:
DataDesk 5.0
Conversions 3.0
MacLink + Easy Open Translator
MacLink + PC Connect
MacLink + Translator Pro

STRATA:
Instant Replay 1.0
MediaPaint 1.1.1
StudioPro 1.5.2
Ripples
OffBeat Textures
Type 3D
Vision 3D 4.0
Virtual 3D
Virtual Studio 1.7.5

XAOS:
Paint Alchemy 2.0

ACI US:
4D Draw 1.1
4D First 1.2
4D Open 1.0
4th Dimension 3.5

ALIAS:
Sketch 2.0.2!

ALLEGIANT:
Marionett 1.0
SuperCard 2.5

ARTIFICE:
Design Workshop 1.2.2

ASD SOFTWARE:
Diskguard 1.5
=46ileGuard 2.9

ALIENSKIN:
The Blackbox 2.0
Stylist 1.0

ATTAIN:
In-Control 3.5

AVID TECHNOLOGY:
Videoshop 3.0
Cinema CD
Elastic Reality 1.2
TransJammer Volumes 1-2

BEINFINITE
Infinite FX

BRODERBUND:
KidPix 2/ KidPix Studio / KidPix Studio-Writing
Latest AfterDark

DELRINA:
MacFax Pro 1.5.3

MISC:
Any Star Trek Screensavers
Any Fax Programs
Opcode Vision 3.0.1
Overture 1.2
StudioVision Pro 3.0
=46ileMaker Pro 3.0
4TH DIMENSION
AUTOCAD 1.2
INFINITE FX
CONFLICT CATCHER 3.0.3
TRUESPACE 2.0
COREL DRAW 6.0
VIREX 5.6.5
QUICKEN 5.0/6.0?
DEBABELIZAR TOOLBOX 1.6.5
=46INAL DRAFT 4.0
LIGHT WAVE 3D
INSPIRATION
NISUS WRITER 4.1
WORD PERFECT 3.5
MacWrite Pro
mPower 2.5
Alchemy 3.0
QuarkExpress 3.3.2
RayDream Designer 4.0
RayDream Studio 1.0
CANOPENER
PrintShop Delux 1.1
OmniPage Pro 6.0
Painter 4.0
Dabbbler 2.0
LivePicture 2.0

GAMES:
Any Carmen San Diego
Any of the SIM-games (EARTH / TOWN / TOWER / ETC.)

j.r. [log in to unmask]
WebMaster For Hire/4 WebSites/"HAVE PORTABLE-WILL TRAVEL"
http://www.west.net/~mythhawk/Index.html (Includes TWO FREE E-Journals!)
"Remember: no matter where you go--there you are"-Buckaroo Bonzi