Hi Folks:

I was recently visiting my sister and her husband.  Among other things, her
husband is an avid gun owner and fanatical member of the NRA.  He normally
gets very angry when anyone even jokes about gun control.  We were sitting
around at dinner talking about target practice at the range when I came up
with my brilliant idea:  The Parkinson's Gun Club.  Any participant who
doesn't shoot a spectator (and I guarantee there would be plenty of
spectators) or the guy next to him would be a winner.

        Ron Reiner ([log in to unmask]) 48 + 1 yr