Nancy Perry-- since you and I, and perhaps someone else , have already
posted to the list the address where ALL the NutraSweet info can be
obtained ( by email to:[log in to unmask] ) and I think I also posted a part of
one of her messages, perhaps folks who are interested can send for the
material themselves. It is very copious and long, and not everyone may
want it--how does that sound to you? Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Peter and I have stopped using NS, and will let you know if there are any
changes--though I've never had any symptoms  such as you describe, Peter
has many with his PD.
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter 78/7 Oxford,OH