Hi Barbara,

Many thanks for John Walker's forwarded message. I have no problem with
the technique of sending a file (by one of a variety of methods). My
problem is that SO MANY people have already asked me for a copy that my
phone line (and bill!) would run hot for a day or so to try to reply to
them all.

What I need is a way to put the files (ZIPped) into a place where
everyone can, if they want, download it from, at their leisure.

:-)

Best regards
--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)