Friends:  I have just heard from a friend in Richmond that Thomas
Bliley indicated to her that he had no need to meet with me...the
business of the Udall bill was not even going to come up in
committee.  I had carefully sought a strong channel to Bliley and am
most disturbed by this news.  WE need strong voices in the Richmond
area to get to Bliley immediately.  He is apparently only receptive
to his constituents.  After all this effort, what can we do?  Let's
use our own brain power to develop some strategy to turn this around.
What do you fellow-PD folks suggest?  Dr. Jim Bill, Williamsburg, VA,
Tuesday Sept 24...