phone call #1.
Help us pass the Morris Udall bill H.R. 1462. for Parkinson's Disease
Research.
FLOOD the HOUSE Of REPRESENTATIVES with PHONE CALLS
CALL 1-800-962-3524.
Ask for REPRESENTATIVE NEWT GINGRICH
and say,
"I HAVE PARKINSON'S DISEASE.  Please schedule Udall bill H.R.1462
for a vote before the 104th congress adjourns."

Congress is scheduled to end on October 4th.
The majority leadership is talking about ending earlier. Don't let them end
without asking them to vote on this crucial bill.
WE must all call this free 800 number individually.  Each call is counted &
could be the deciding one.
phone call #2.
 Help us pass the Morris Udall bill S.684-NIH 1897 for Parkinson's Disease
Research .
FLOOD the SENATE with PHONE CALLS
  CALL 1-800-962-3524.
Ask for SENATOR NANCY KASSEBAUM and say,
"I HAVE PARKINSON'S DISEASE.  Please schedule Udall bill S.684-NIH1897 for a