I'm new here to the forum.  Think it's great you're all able to support each
other this way.  I'm from Ohio & I have an elderly female friend
w/Parkinson's, and have been doing lots of research in an attempt to help
her.  She takes Sinemet, but has such awful side effects of RLS, etc. Seems
to be par for the course with meds.  The past few months I've checked into
"natural" supplements ie. vitamins, minerals, herbs, etc. and have found (to
my skeptical surprise) much success in helping not only myself & husband,
but several friends and relatives as well.  Fortunately, I've been able to
get off my heart medication with naturals and have seen success in people
w/Lupus, M.S., Fibromyalgia, Hypothyroid, and angina pain...but feel so
helpless that I can't seem to find a way to help with Pd.  My friend has
RLS, which really bothers her.  I did get some info yesterday as to giving
her more Vit B-6 and Calcium, so will see if this helps any.  Has anyone
found any "real relief" for RLS, by any chance?  I'd appreciate any
suggestions you might have-even Rx meds, if my "Pill" book doesn't indicate
too many serious adverse side effects.  Thanks.  Have a great day!  To quote
my letterhead I use (you may have heard this before):

      YESTERDAY is HISTORY...TOMORROW is MYSTERY...TODAY is a gift.....

                That's why they call it "THE PRESENT"! :)