IT IS VITAL THAT WE ALL CALL Sen. Orrin Hatch RIGHT NOW!
CALL SENATOR ORRIN HATCH  (R-UT)  and say, "I have parkinson's disease.
 Please help pass the NIH bill 1897(which includes the Udall bill S.684).
phone 1-202-224-5251   or FAX him with the same message asking for help.  fax
1-202-224-6331

IT IS VITAL THAT WE  ALL CALL SEN.  Lauch Faircloth (R- NC)  RIGHT NOW!
CALL SENATOR ORRIN HATCH  (R-UT)  and say, "I have parkinson's disease.
 Please help pass the NIH bill 1897(which includes the Udall bill S.684).
phone 1-202-224-3154   or FAX him with the same message asking for help.  fax
1-202-224-7406.

PLEASE MAKE THESE 2 EXTREMELY IMPORTANT CALLS RIGHT NOW TO HELP GET THE UDALL
BILL PASSED IN THE SENATE.