 aTO  Brian in the  UK ,,

you told a very interesting story about seleg. Eldepryl deprenyl,,,etc.  But
in my case it sounds like just hearsay , rumors and conjectures.
 first of all: the u.k. story on early death has not been accepted over here
, and neurol. are saying for the most part keep on using it., until   more
conclusive results are received.

I am obviously prejudiced since I've been taking it since its acceptance
here 7 or 8 years ago.

Naturally I am concerned about expiring but my drs. marvel about the almost
unperceptible advance of my PD ,
specially since  I take only eldepryl and 1000 mg vit. E daily.

I know it varies from case to case, but fellow PD' ers I see taking all
those sinem, par..etc. are doing worst and  with lousy side effects. I dont
know why drs. rush to prescribe sine. immediately upon diagnosis.
I see PD'ERS with very little rigidity or tremors taking heavy doses, which
I will not do until i am quite
immobilized and incapacitated.

sorry for long discourse, just returned from a month cruising the UK, Ireland ,
Wales and Scotland.  didnt do my taxes yet, sunny days are for tennis, five
grandkids keep me hopping, working on the INterneet 4-5 hours daily (getting
business for my air cargo firm at JFK Airport), writing a column for a local
newspaper, i'm getting excited and my left hand is going, but typing stops
it,  so i bid you adieu.
(by the way i listen to bbc, and sometimes call my london office to comment
about traffic on the Ml

best regards==