At 12:30 AM 25-09-96 -0400, you wrote:
>Yesterday I had the most frustrating, tear stained day that I've had in a
long time.  One minute I felt like a flying aerobics instructor with
airborne attitude, the next minute I was mired in thick gooey mud up to my
eyeballs.

>Lynda,
Did any-one notice what phase the moon was in?  Seems me and a few of my
parkie friends all had a bad day yesterday.  Should we consult a what do you
call it.  Yeah! one of them.  But then come to think of it my yesterday is
your today! So that means we didn't have a bad day on the same day.  Or did
we?  Confused yet?  Hope your Wednesday is as good as mine was today.
Signing off at 8pm. Wed. 25/9/96 or if you prefer 9/25/96.
Regards Mary Thompson.