Camilla
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 22:37:23 -0400 (EDT)
From: Betty Martini <[log in to unmask]>
To: Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
cc: Robert Cohen <[log in to unmask]>, Janice Britos <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Aspartame_danger?
Dear Camilla:

First of all Parkinson's Disease can be triggered by aspartame to begin with.
It has two neurotoxic amino acids (because they are isolated from the
other amino acids in protein) and go past the blood brain barrier and
deteriorate the neurons of the brain.  This is one of the reasons
aspartame triggers so many neurological symptoms and diseases.

But two, and most important is that aspartame changes the dopamine level
of the brain.  Also its a drug and interacts with other drugs but you can
imagine the hazard when taking dopamine.  Whats more there is no warning
on the product.  This is how I originally found out about aspartame.  I
have a friend with Parkinson's Disease and having a medical background I
knew that you don't get Parkinson Disease one day and die the next.  But
this man I knew appeared to be dying.  He was like a windup toy soldier
out of control with his arms and legs swinging out.  I had just found out
that NutraSweet is a literal poison so I asked Dick if he was using it,
and he said "all day long".  So I told him to get off of it immediately.

He was having a hard time forming words and he began to lose his memory.
He got up to give a prayer in from of thousands of people and had to be
helped to the stage, and then he had to "read the prayer".  I asked who
was the world expert and was referred to Dr. H. J. Roberts.  Dr. Roberts
said: "Get him off of aspartame right away, it can kill him, it changes
the dopamine level of the brain."  I was horrified that there was no
warning and that the FDA had allowed approval of a poison to poison our
food supply.

When I interviewed Richard Wilson who lose his wife to NutraSweet,(She
went blind and died like an Alzheimer victim with no memory.}he gave me a
copy of Senator Metzenbaum's bill that never got out of committee because of
Monsanto's heavy lobbying and Senator Orrin Hatch.  In it were outlined
the various problems in the population at the time, and Senator
Metzenbaum wanted independent studies on these.  The original studies
were a target for an indictment of fraud against the original
manufacturer (Searle), that was never carried out when U.S. Attorney Sam
Skinner went to work for the law firm defending the case.  Monsanto
bought SEarle in l985.

Outlined in this bill you will see that aspartame is a drug that
interacts with other drugs and changes the dopamine level of the brain.
I will email it to you.

Dr. Roberts has also researched Alzheimers for 30 years and recently
wrote the book DEFENSE AGAINST ALZHEIMERS DISEASE.  He has this in book
form and a seminar on tape and tapes on aspartame.  (1 800 -814-9800).
In this book he explains how NutraSweet, a deadly neurotoxin, is
escalating this disease (memory loss is one of the most common symptoms)
which is now the 4th leading cause of death in adults.  Indeed, 30 year
old people are now being admitted to hospices with this disease and the
Alzheimers Association admits that 50% of all patients in nursing homes
are Alzheimer patients.

If you wonder if anything could be worse than all this consider that in
June the Federal Drugs Allowed folks (FDA) approved aspartame in
everything in the grocery store!!!!

I'm going to email you our press release with instructions to our
auto-responder and web pages along with Senator Metzenbaum's bill.  If
there is a Parkinson's newsgroup you may want to put this note on the
list as well as the bill or part of it that explains about it being a
drug that interacts with other drugs and that it changes the brain
chemistry.

If you think it couldn't get any worse consider that aspartame was once
listed with the pentagon in an inventory of prospective biochemical
warfare weapons submitted to Congress.  I'll send you NutraPoison with 98
references which goes into it.

In a nutshell aspartame destroys the central nervous sytem, the optic
nerve and the brain!

If you are angered by what has been done to you, and you should be, help
us spread the word and save lives.  Here are the things you can do:

1.  Print out our warning flyer and help warn others.
2.  Take asparpoison back to the store.
3.  Complain to the FDA and Congress.
4.  Send us your story with permission to publish.
5.  Meet us in Washington on May 30 and May 31 as people from all over the
    country will assemble and decide how to stop this insanity.  Bring with
    you all interested parties.  Simply email Robert Cohen above if you plan
    to attend. I will send you some information.

On the post on the auto-responder titled DEVASTATIONS are listed the 92
documented symptoms by the FDA from coma and seizures to blindness and
death.

If you need a sweetener rather than sugar Stevia is the safest because it
is a food and not an additive.  The best of the Stevia products is called
Sunnydew.  Janice and Peter Britos who have it are now on Internet so you
can email them if you want to know about it.  I'll add their email.  But
whatever you do get off of aspartame now and save your life.  I'll be
sending quite a bit of mail and the rest can be gotten from the
auto-responder.

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Regards,
Betty

To get more information on aspartame, email [log in to unmask] as follows:
Subject: sendme help
The subject line must be typed exactly like the above line.
Betty Martini             1.  Take the 60-day No-Aspartame test
Mission Possible                 and send us your case history.
PO Box 28098              2.  Tell your doctor and your friends.
Atlanta GA  30358         3.  Return Aspar-Poisoned foods to the store.
USA                           (Nutrasweet(tm), Equal(tm), Spoonful(tm), etc)

We are dedicated to the proposition that we will not be satisfied until death
and disability are no longer considered an acceptable cost of business.