Hello Everyone:

As some of you may already know, Muhammad Ali lit a second torch yesterday.

The National Parkinson Foundation launched an international awareness campaign
in Washington, DC and announced its adoption of the Torch as its Official
symbol.  Ali lit a real torch at a reception in which the National
Foundation for Brain Research awarded him with the Decade of the Brain
Award.  As soon
as photos are available we will put them on our web site.

Pins are being produced which depict the torch and will be available from the
Foundation and the NPF Chapters.

For more information on the new PD awareness campaign call or e-mail the
Foundation.

Michael A. Alicea

Director of Administration and
Information Resources