Dear Dianne;   your list is in my   opinion, the biggest bunch of baloney
ever seen in a medical board.

as an 8 year user i have experienced of course, occasionally, some of the
effect mentioned, but overall , it
seems to have slowed down pd to the point that i can still , at 61, do all
physical activities i did before, including rough tennis matches, cementing
the driveway, gardening moving tons of earth, pickup 2 or 3 of my five
granchildren at a time, walk/run the dog 3 times daily, etc.......rigidity
only under stress, like when i see such a  ''scary'' list.... thank goodness
you do not use it.