REASONS FOR downs :
its the change of seasons, its the change of weather,  its a cloudy day, its
a sick relative or a friend dying, its misplacing the remote control , its
the lousy shirt button not cooperating, its the rls, its the look of
disinterest from a gorgeous girl, its not having filed your taxes yet, and
the final deadline is October 15,and your accountant keeps calling.,,,its
the heavy shaking during ''der rosenkavalier'', and not having a sit on the
aisle, to walk it off, its some of the in laws....etc...

UPS; its a great wife, 5 extremely beautiful grandkids, a good pension plan,
spring coming after the winter...
  and now back to my tax mess. and   that moon  last night was amazing, and
the 4 year old could  not get over it..