Here's a little  something for all of us as we get closer and closer to
THE VOTE of the Udall bill  - especially when we find our motivation
waning.   We need to be as fired up now as we were in the beginning!

                         INVISIBLE NO MORE

                   We're a-movin' and a shakin'
                   No longer hesitatin'
                   On the go (clap clap)
                   We're in the know.  (Clap clap)

                   Some think we've been in hidin'
                   Just a-slippin' and a-slidin'
                   But we're not!  (Clap Clap)
                   We're really hot!  (clap clap)

                   Day by day we're gettin' stronger
                   In-visible no longer
                   Let's prove (clap clap)
                   We're in the groove.  (clap clap)

                   Let's gather far and near
                   And all meet face to face
                   Work together for a cure
                   So we ALL can win the race.

                   There is no doubt (clap clap)
                   We've got the clout! (clap clap)
                   The news is out (clap clap)
                   Stand up and shout! (clap clap
                   WE'RE IN-VI-SI-BLE NO MORE!!!

We've come a lo-ong way these past few years in making the public more
aware of Parkinsons - AND win or lose (and we're going to WIN, of
course) we've got to step back, if only for a minute, and give ourselves
a pat on the back -  and then get back to all that calling and
writing!!! :)

Joyce Young 53/9