Dianne wrote:

> I can't believe the reaction I'm getting, when my only intent was to share
> what I'd read on Selegiline.  I gave you the name of the book, etc. so you
> could know my reference and in no way was I trying to SCARE anyone, just
> give info, as I previously stated!

Great Dianne you did OK.My cumpriments.I liked it and it was very nice of you to share
 with us yours concerns.Thank you.

aid, odds were that down the road a few years, it would cause me
> kidney problems.  That's when I began to research & found a drug alternative
> called CoQ10, which after numerous * double-blind * studies for years, has shown
> no adverse side effects.  It works great and I'm very thankful a friend

Which is the meaning of this expression "double-blind" exactly ? may I ask you?I did'n
find it in my dictionary.I have an ideia but I want to be sure.

Kind regards,

           |  Internet :    [log in to unmask]             |
           +---------------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |--------------+