        Hope your Dad is ok, Vernice. Good news: Reno DeBon did get to
Oregon Medical school, had work-up from Dr. Burchiel who feels a pallidotomy
would not be appropriate and wondered why they had done one in the first
place! Reno felt they finally had had a good talk with someone caring. He
will be on tghe experimental medications once they are allowed. Anyway Reno
feels encourged. Bad news--lady down street died the 7th,. She had
shyDrager. Norm came by and visited with Gord a few days ago and said Erna
had said she was notafraid to die, it was time. She fought hard, but
alwaysseemed puzzled.
        Had one cold night andit has been lovely. your Dad probably knows
Gino marconi, has been very ill, but mending. He isthe Hospital
AuxiliaryTreasurer, the Rotary Club Treasue--I'm sure a lot of people are
pulling for his recovery.They NEED him.
        I'm knee deep in the Community Concert drive, the Secretary. (Donna
Brooks is the money-lady there). it is doing pretty good. We have such a
small budget I wouldn't be surprised if we arenot theirsmallest group.