EVERY list member  living in Florida-no excuses- should call Congressman Mike
>Bilirakis (R-Tampa) this very minute (after 5 pm and before 9am is OK) and
>say,     "Please get the Udall bill 1462 to the floor for a vote before
>Congress adjourns."
> It will take less than 1 minute and might be the deciding call.  CALL
>1-800-962-3524 it's a free call.
>If a machine answers, leave the message.

Barbara,
I did & I was lucky that this time I got a very nice lady to wrote down all I
said & will pass it on to Congressman Bilirakis.  So they are still answering
the phone.  No answering machines yet!!!!!

Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian,
(with PD)