Friday was a mess. I didn't sleep much Thursday night and the first
thing I was aware of Friday morning was my shakeing right arm.
I took my meds on schedule but they had little effect. I really started
getting scared when 3:00 PM rolled around and I had been fighting through
jello all day with only a sight reduction in the tremor. I told my boss I
was not feeling well, called Kristen, and went home.

Something was wrong. But I was not thinking verry well and so the cause of
my problem did not occur to me.

I logged onto #parkinsons and then wondered I was going to do. I couldn't
hit two
keys in the proper order, much less a sentence. But I had to talk to someone.
(Kristen, had to work so we didn't have time to talk.)

I had forgotten something about #parkinsons.
People there do not care how you type or how long it takes you to get the
words out. They will ping you to make sure it's not lag then sit back
and wait.

I got my question out, surrounded by various forms of "I'm sorry for my typing".
First, I got an answer to my question.  "Are you tense?", they asked.
I looked at the screen in shock. Me? Yes. "Tension can have an effect
on your meds....", my friends said. What a relief. I was not going to experience
total system failure in one day!

Second, when they were sure I had absorbed the answer to my question, they
reminded
me of something I'd forgotten. I was amoung friends who didn't care about
apperances,
they care about people.

Thank you my friends. I'm much better today. I was told about tension earlier
in the week, but I guess I had to learn the hard way.