A remark about worry and tension affecting the effectiveness of any particular
medicine dose cought my eye.  I noticed it because I had never seen that aspect
of PD mentioned before.  So you say, "What's so strange about that?"
What's so strange about that is that it is my observation that anxiety is one of
the most common intensifiers of PD symptoms.  Like the dog that didn't bark,
this is the effect that no one mentions.

My description of the effect of anxiety on performance is the observation that
"I can answer the telephone anytime -- except when it rings."

Am I correct in thinking that this is a common problem no one says much about?

George Andes  62/14, and still counting.