Just a tidbit of info:

I worked at a food company and in order to test out their diet products that
were to contain Sucralose i.e. asparatme we HAD to sign a release form that
stated:

"if you are planning on trying to have children do not take part in this
project, if you decide to anyway signing below absolves us from any possible
birth defects that may occur from possible ingestion of this product . . ."
etc., etc.,

Needless to say I did not sign this form, but the thought of this stuck with
me for a long time.  So I am not surprised that there is a lot of fall out in
later years with this.

Denise

PS(b/c of this I also check the labels thoroughly and do not let my children
ingest or drink anything with this product in it.  Just a word to the wise!)