Deborah and I are heated for Washington D.C. ones  again.  When we
originally scheduled this trip we thought it would be over with
respect to be Udall Bill and that we would be tourists in Washington
for a change.  But it now looks like we're wading into the thick of
things once again.  I'm taking an  extra change of clothes  so that I
will have something to where at the Unity March on Sunday September
29 in New York City.  I plan to be their only if it's a victory march
for passage of the Udall Bill, otherwise it's too long away from home
 for Deborah and I.  We will make an exception if there is a victory
to celebrate.

I don't know what the chances of getting something passed are.  But,
I know that last year at this time people scoffed when I suggested
that we bill the Unity March as a victory march for the Udall Bill.
I not say the chances of passage in now are good, but there is a real
chance.  All of you who comprise the grass roots need to keep a
steady stream of calls into the capital  switchboard (800-962-3524).

It's been on your back that we who have pounded the halls of Congress
have been riding.  One of the more obnoxious,  arrogant Congressmen
we met with,  has recently agreed to cosponsor because it's election
time and his race was tightening up.  The support group in his home
town lit up his switchboard and now he is a cosponsor.

It was our bill's namesake, Mo Udall, who said  "I might not have
always seen the light, but I always felt the heat".  We all have
heard of these 11th hour Christmas oriniment amendments which get
tacked onto other legislation in the wee hours of the morning and
pass into law.  Wouldn't it be quite a Christmas in September if such
were to happen with our Parkinson's legislation.  It only will happen
if we keep the pressure on so that Parkinson's is on their mind
almost as much as adjournment is.  If you have any energy left for
our cause the marchings orders for next week are dial, dial, dial !
as in Gingerhich, Lott, Specter, Hatfield, Bilirakis, Bliley,
Kennedy, Coats, Kassebaum,Santourm, ect., ect.

Hope to see many of you celebrating in New York on Sunday