for Jim Cordy:

Although I am a novice at politics (but learning fast), I wonder why some of
the major drug companies (ie..medications for PD) wouldn't help with the
Udall Bill?  Also, the major PD doctors, clinics, etc...even our own personal
neurologists just writing letters to their congressmen.

It seems if we had a more united front, such as with the help of the above
people added to those of us who have been working on Udall, it would make an
even greater impression on our "great" political leaders who have chosen to
ignore us.

re: continued efforts, put me down for all of Arkansas............I would
love some help if there are any other people from this state lurking out
there.

------Rosemary Russell   [[log in to unmask]]