Hi Everyone!  I just subscribed to the Parkinson's list a few days ago, so
I'm sure a similar question has been posted before.

My Dad (59 years old) was diagnosed with PD three years ago.  He had tingly
feelings in his legs 5 years prior to being diagnosed (similar to your legs
falling asleep) so he may have had PD much longer.  He tends to keep
virtually all of the pain and suffering to himself, so it's not often that
we hear much about what he is going through.  I spoke with him last night
about how he has been feeling, and he said "horrible".  He said that his
whole body "completely aches", particularly in his tailbone and calves.
Here are the medications that he is currently taking:

Permax          .25mg           6 per day, three times a day with food
Sinemet         25/100          4 1/2 per day, four times a day with food
(i.e., 1 1/2, 1, 1, 1)
Eldeprel                10mg            1 per day with lunch
Sinemet         50/200          1 per day at bedtime
Ambien          10mg            1 1/2 per day at bedtime for sleep
Paxil           20mg            1 per day in morning for depression

Recently replaced Prozac (20mg) with Paxil (20mg) and Temazepan (15mg) with
Ambien (15mg).

Does anybody know if one (or more) of the medications that he is taking
causes the extreme aching or is it just a part of Parkinson's?  All
feedback and/or suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Robert Richardson