I was wondering if anyone could answer some question I have  about a sentence
I read in a posting saying,
"There is a tendency to hold the arm on the affected side close to the body
with the elbow bent so that the hand hangs at about waist level."

What does this have to do with Parkinson's and why do PWP do it? Why do
people bend their elbow? Is it more comfortable that way? Is it
subconscious? Conscious? Does it keep them more balanced? Does it have
something to do with the arm muscles? Do they realize that they are doing
it? Can they teach themselves not to do it if they want to?