Friends, and Jim Cordy in particular--thanks so much, Jim for the very
clear and helpful summary of where we stand on NIH/Udall bill. The
strategy you suggests makes a lot of sense.
One thing you didn't say, and which I as a longtime League of Women
Voters member SHOULD know (but don't) is whether we have to re-do theSenate nex
t year, or only work on the House?  In any case, we do have a good base to
start from next time, thanks to all who have labored so diligently!

BTW, our Rep. John Boehner is still among the "unbelievers".
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/7 Oxford,OH