Hello friends! I'm writing today to ask you for some help on behalf of my
father.

Dad, as you may recall, is 68 and was recently diagnosed with PD. He's
taking 200 mg. Amantadine and 5mg. Eldepryl.  His most predominant symptom,
hand tremor, is almost gone.  However, he is still feeling what he calls
"internal body tremors". As he described to me, the tremors feel like a
constant internal shiver.  Mom and I can actually see this tremor because
his head looks like it's slightly vibrating/shaking.

(FYI -- You may recall from a previous e-mail that Dad's PD doctor thought
the internal tremors were caused by stress/anxiety and placed him on Paxil
(an anti-deprsnt.).  Paxil gave him very severe tremors and fatigue so he
doesn't take it anymore.)

Here's Dad's questions: Dad would like to know if anyone else has
experienced this kind of tremor.  Is it common and how can it be controlled?

Thanks!  Also, on behalf of my Dad and Mom, I want to personally thank each
and every one of you have put in the hours and hours working to get the
Udall Bill passed in the Senate and (hopefully) House! You've given people
like my Dad a great chance for a healthy future!

Warm Regards,
Kristin Delfeld