On Mon, 30 Sep 1996  Emma Bennion wrote:
>  I have had a request from a fellow Yapp&rs here in the Uk whether anyone
>knows anything about Dopamine Receptive Dystonia.  Have you got it?
What is
>the treatment? what are the symptoms etc etc etc  Please let me know if you
>can help.

HI Emma
first -- the little bit I know
In  Canada--
Dopamine Receptive Dystonia is a variety of the dystonia that doesn't
come with Parkinsons.  It is fairly rare and sometimes inherited. There
are Dystonia Societies here and in the USA. I could  dig out and send
addresses if you wish.

But a better solution follows

May I introduce John Cottingham, who has access to the list archives.
That is where Everything  is stored. John can find really interesting
messages on almost any topic.

The only difficulty may be the terms used zimmer/walker,lift/elevator, etc

Adddress  [log in to unmask]
If you write to him and give him one or more keywords  he will send
1)a list of  articles with the keyword
2)copies of the relevant articles
How to Ask For A Search
John Cottingham    To search the Parkinsn archive, send search requests
                   to [log in to unmask] with Archive Search as the subject.
LibraryH           Search of the Subject: line, From: line and Body are
                   possible. Look for "Current Topics...." message for
[log in to unmask]    Articles and Studies available by e-mail.
Archive Search as the subject of your message alerts me.
In the body of the message put the word or words you want me to search
the archive for.
On Sep 20 John posted----- Finding information in Parkinson Archives by
E-mail
Here Is the TABLE OF CONTENTS   from this  long posting
                          TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.  START OF FINDING INFORMATION IN PARKINSON ARCHIVES BY E-MAIL
2.  TYPES OF SEARCHES AVAILABLE
3.  FINDING CURRENT SUBSCRIBER ADDRESSES
4.  EXPLANATION OF THE MAIL OPTIONS FOR THE PARKINSN LIST
5.  PROBLEMS? COMMON ERRORS

Hope this helps
Anne Rutherford