Interesting...my friend with PD is 5'3", female, 80 yrs. old, diagnosed
about 5 yrs. ago.  (She seems to be alot shorter now than a year ago, if
that's possible, perhaps due to the fact she bends over some to keep balance).

ALSO:  I had asked if anyone had any ideas on how to help her with Restless
Legs Syndrome ("crawly heebie jeebies" as she calls them).  I called an
alternative doctor in hopes he knew of anything with no side effects, as she
seems to have such problems with meds (Her Sinemet makes her legs worse).
He suggested trying B complex vitamins and Calcium/Magnesium tablets and
after a few days, she actually began to get some relief, which has
continued, at least until now...Just thought I'd share this info.

Dianne