I'd like to  know if anyone has had any experience with fava beans. I h ad
heard that they contain dopamine, but that you had to get them specially
grown from Israel. On a whim, I bought a box of fresh ones from my   local
market. I steamed them for about five minutes , then ate  four or five (one
cup). To my surprise and delight,  when my next sinemet came due, I didn't
need it. In fact, I was due to need another sinemet at 3:45 I took the bean s
on an empty stomach at 3;15  and didin't need anything more until 6:45!! i've
only been trying these for three days, but I've cut down my sinemet 40-50%
It's amazing! I have had quite bad dyskinesia in the evening , in particular,
and was hoping that the fava beans would moderate it - I'm not sure about
this. The first two nights it seemed to be better, but I'mn not so sure
tonight. Anyway, I think i'm really onto something and I'd like to hear
other's experieces. [log in to unmask]