hi jim, i can't comment on whether these things are appropriate to the =
list as i haven't been around long enough. however, i am always and
acutely interested in such findings, and i have a dictionary. i need a =
medical dictionary but haven't gotten around to that one yet. so please
add me to your address book if you don't mind as someone who is
interested in whatever yu may locate as it pertains to pd and/or =
movement disorders or research in neurotransmitters, etc. and feel free =
to mail me privately with such info.thanks in advance.............leigh