Hi,

Last night I accidentally sent the list what was a private mail - there was
a mail configuration problem and the list address got substituted for the
person's address.

I must apologise to all involved, and for any embarrasment caused. I was
very tired and should have been checking what I was doing.

Moral of the story:
        - don't write mail when shattered
        - sending something to 1,500 people is just as easy as sending to one.

Again, apologies to those involved.

Simon

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============