Rick asks,

> Would this mean that the present e-mail forum would change (or be
> replaced)?

No.  All it would mean (as far as I know) is that someone who wanted
to find back conversation could -- it would be stored in a website.
No other consequences I'm aware of.

Marcy was going to have a look and see if it was anywhere near
alt.blarney.die.die.die (actually, I think it might well be
appropriately near that -- better than "barney," anyway) or if it
was parallel to being indexed in the PMLA Bibliography.  I frankly
don't know.  I'll have a look, too, but I can see I won't get to it
till next week.

But from my point of view I'd like to see it available that way . . .
if _I_ didn't have to do any work to make it so.  As it stands now, I
think I have a complete archive on my hard drive, and I suspect
Mary-Louise has something pretty close to complete; but the only way
to get something is to ask one of us to search for it.

Not that there's been, or that I expect, a big rush to find things in
the archive -- like the discussion about why Anthony had that election
stolen from him by Yankee imperialists.

                                   -- Russ

                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_   Department of English
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 363-3891
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
       ~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/hunt.htm ~~~~~~~~