It is now official:  the Simon Fraser University English Department
is seeking applicants for a new position in Writing and Rhetoric at
the rank of Assistant Professor.  Starting September 1997.  This
person would be expected to work in relation to our writing centre
and its ongoing research into academic/professional writing.  All the
usual provisos: subject to budgetary constraints, priority to
Canadians and landed immigrants, members of traditionally oppressed
groups encouraged to apply, etc.

[Tho the position is official, the preceding was NOT the official
announcement (as you may have guessed).  I will try to obtain and
upload the official announcement to CASLL ASAP.  Meanwhile, if anyone
wants more information of the unofficial sort, feel free to contact
me.]

Rick Coe