If you consult the article on Biblical Chronology in the 1911
Encyclopaedia Britannica, you will see it demonstrated that Ussher's date
for the Creation, on his own premisses, was late by over a hundred years.
Hence if it was to last only 6,000 years, the Judgement ought to have come
already.  But don't relax!  A better authority has told us 'Ye know not
when...'.