Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 23:16:05 -0400
From: Act2 Artist <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Research Project

     I am involved in a theatrical research project at The University if
North Carolina at Greensboro. I am trying to gather information on the
actor, Henry Erskine Johnston (1777-1845). He was married to the actress,
Nannette Parker Johnston. Could you point me toward any publication(s)
that would reveal some background information on this thespian's life?
     I sincerely thank you for any and all help you may provede;

                                                   RobertDeMers