Please,

Let's all give each other a bit of room to "blow off steam" about
the upset and disappointment we feel at the temporary setback with the
Udall bill. It takes some courage to speak out - and some special
strength to reply to what we consider "offensive." That's OK. We're all big
and ugly enough to take it on the chin from time to time!

As for me, I'll try the path of moderation while my upset is still hanging
about. (Just wait 'til next year Grinches!)

:-)

David