>Hello?....HELLO? IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO DOES NOT RECEIVE AN ADVANCED
>COPY OF THE DIGEST? IT SEEMS THAT NO MATTER WHAT I HAVE TO SAY YOU GUYS
>HAVE SAID IT WELL BEFORE ME IT'S LIKE YOU ALL HAVE
>A COPY OF THE FINAL EXAM WELL BEFORE THE EXAM TAKES PLACE. I'M CONVINCED

George,
That is exactly the reason IMOHO, that people should
NOT be on digest.  The rest of us are not on digest &
we answer each other as it comes up in our email, if we
are already online, & if we have the time OR an opinion.
Anyway, as David Robert Austin so aptly put it "This is a Forum",
so feel free to jump in anytime & with anything!!!!

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield,
just another librarian,
(with PD)