Hello again! I was scanning the 'net and came across this question on the
Mass General Hospital/Harvard bullitan board exchange, posed by someone who
forgot to leave their e-mail address. Can anyone help?  I'll post a response
to this person if I get an answer.  Thanks!   Kristin Delfeld

Question:
Where in St. Louis or the metro-east area in Illinois can I find help for a
man, 57, who need a diagnosis to confirm suspected Parkinson's disease? The
initial cost will be about $400,but he has no medical insurance. He does
work, but his job provides no benefits nor enough income for health care.
Can the medical schools in St. Louis help?