 Hello PD'ERS

as you peruse through the deluge of messages sent to you daily, do you not
notice the growing

number of naturalists, alternative pushers, herbal recommenders ????/ who
casually mention

a phletora of products, capsules, fish juices, prairie growths, snake
droppings, etc....???

==They can be found in all other disease support groups, why even my own
brother , retired and is now

peddling and recommending mysterious roots and teas he knows nothing about.....

  I might be wrong on some, but thru the years,  I  remember the hoopla
over; Royal queen bee jellly,

,,,Mink Oil,  ..Musk of (that ugly animal on Northern exposure.....must get
back to my work,   bye...

don bernardo