Hi.

I'm Vic Honigberg, and I was diagnosed as having PD in 1990 at the
age of 40.  At the time PD was just a name that I used for  my
collection of symptoms, but as time has gone on it has become
increasingly more prevalent in most areas of my life.

I am an American currently teaching accounting at Otago University in Dunedin.,
New Zealand.  I live here with my wife, and for her, too, PD is
becoming more important -no, more intrusive - than it was before.
She has had to assume a lot of the duties that I used to handle, and
she has made herself more attuned to difficulties I might experience.

I'll close now, but I feel this won't be the last time I use the
network.

I'll provide the emal addresses at home and at work.  Please feel
free to contact either of  us at either address.

home    [log in to unmask]
work   [log in to unmask]

Vic Honigberg
                    Victor Lawrence Honigberg